Exams are like 2 weeks later.
2 more presentation next week.
Other schools have their study break and yet we are still having lectures.
1 word.
S-T-R-E-S-S
I know I have passed 2 modules even if I freaked out on my semestral exams.
But I have lost my initial aim.
It's time to find my aim once again.
Exam time table are as follows.
18 August 2008 Monday 1400-1600
006763 Inorganic and Physical Chemistry
19 August 2008 Tuesday 1400-1600
006764 Thermodynamics
20 August 2008 Wednesday 1400-1600
006766 Biomolecular Science
22 August 2008 Friday 0900-1100
004152 Engineering Mathematics 2
Individual time table is out tomorrow. No matter how many times I tried clicking it, I cant see it. There's nothing different about the inidividual time table other than it telling you about the venue and seat number for our examination. So I shall go check it tomorrow if I ever remember.
Today: I shall start forcing myself to at least be productive.
How can I ever be productive?
Todo list:
IPC ppt presentation by 5pm!
Biomol ppt : Find pictures for ppt slides.
Download certain files for lesson tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment